The Behringer X32 Digital Mixer - a 32 channel, 16-bus live/recording mixing console with digital and total recall.
The Behringer X32 features super-easy user-interface with direct access, fully programmable, high-end mic preamps, a high-resolution 7" colour TFT display and individual LCD displays per channel, DCA and bus.
Also full dynamics and EQ per channel, busses and matrices, adjustable line-delays on all inputs and outputs, virtual FX rack with 8 FX slots and on-board recorder for uncompressed WAV files on USB flash drive.
Remote editor software to control via USB or ethernet is included and extensive channel strip controls with user-definable control sections.
The Behringer X32 Digital Mixer features include:
- Total recall
- 32 Channels with inserts
- 16 Mix busses with inserts
- 6 Aux sends and returns
- 8 Stereo FX returns
- 6 Matrix mixers with inserts
- 6 Mute groups
- 8 DCA groups
- Full-recording / multi-channel networking via FW/USB expansion cards (These features are optional and not automatically included)
- 48-channel "digital snake" via ultra-low latency AES-50 ports*
- Fully programmable, high-end mic preamps
- 25 Low-noise 100mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user-interface with direct access
- No confusing menus
- High-resolution 7" colour TFT display
- Individual LCD displays per channel, DCA and Bus
- Full dynamics and EQ per channel, busses and matrices
- Adjustable line-delays on all inputs and outputs
- Virtual FX rack with 8 FX slots
- Powerful scene management for shows
- On-board recorder for uncompressed WAV files on USB flash drive
- Remote editor software to control via USB or Ethernet
- Extensive channel strip controls with user-definable control sections
- Connections to BEHRINGER P-16 personal monitoring system
- AES/EBU stereo digital output and full MIDI implementation
- Super-compact and lightweight